My mom has a saying that I've adopted and it's worked well for me through my ordeal. She would tell me "When you're at the end of your rope son, tie a knot and hang on for dear life." and I have to say it's worked for me.

Sometimes we get overwhelmed at everything life throws at us and unfortunately it sure doesn't seem to understand portion control and we get buried under a heap of bullsh!t. My wife and I joke that we get dealt "sh!t sandwiches" and after a while you get used to the taste smile I do recommend a healthy dose of mayo and mustard for them though, it helps them go down a bit easier.

The beauty and wonder of the human spirit is our capacity to overcome, to deal with the challenges life can throw at us and stand defiantly. To me hope is the belief of something better no matter what your situation and as long as you have that in your heart it doesn't matter what life throws at you. So cling to hope when things get dark, tie a knot and hold on for dear life. Surround yourself with positive uplifting people, listen to inspirational music, watch inspirational movies or read inspirational books...fill your heart with hope from examples of people who have overcame. It's what has helped me to continue on despite all of the challenges.

Hang in there my dear, you are stronger then you believe you are.

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.