Hi - yes! I met him he's a really good dr. He gave me a thorough examination said I'm healing great and clear... He looked at my palate said I look normal... I think it's just the way my palate is shaped.. And before this my tongue never went up that far!!! So when it discovered it it was fascinated and I terrified! smile now that the ent has seen it and cleared me I'm way more relaxed!! it was just - you know those moments of fear!!! smile we all have them - it also doesn't help that my tongue only has half sensation still cuz everything seems uneven in my mouth. It wasn't really sore just a tender spot but it was only ocassionally and may have had something to do with my veneers and gums in that area - bottom line dr said I'm good. Not going to argue!! He has an awesome reputation - and at some point you have to trust. Thanks ladies you are amazing have an incredible holiday season!

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan