Hi there - mine was just a mouthful - capful, I think it's just as affective - you need to see a dental oncologist ASAP! Radiation does a number on your mouth and gums - and teeth, it can cause mouth dryness which leads to cavities and and over abundance of plaque (spit is important!!!) anyway you need flouride trays - use them daily to prevent dental fall out. My ccc has a dentistry dep. that was where I was sent immediately to be fitted for my trays. If you have to have a tooth pulled after radiation it can be a nightmare! (HBO dives etc...) try to save your teeth now ! Aside from saving on dental expenses in the future - radiation can cause osteonecrosis which if a tooth has to be removed - could lead to a mandiblectomy etc...
You don't want to go there!!!

Good luck with everything!! You'll be done in no time.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan