HI there... definitely push for another CT or PET. It should be done regularly for the first few years. My drs were content to do a visual even though I am only 8 mos out of surgery and 6 mos out of radiation. I did have a clear scan at the 3 month mark and I'm not anxious to glow in the dark, but my family physician is referring me to a local ENT to hold my hand if I need it - because of this he is doing a new CT of my head and neck and chest. If they don't want to give you one there are ways to circumvent the system. Unless there is a large tumor (highly unlikely) in your chest, an oddly shaped lung sounds more like maybe you have fluid or something going on there. Has it been compared to earlier xrays? Maybe that is normal for you? Though it wouldn't cause shortness of breath.

It may be totally unrelated to Cancer. but I would definitely have it checked out.

Good luck

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan