I hear people have a lot of trouble with SSI and Medicare but I guess I was one of the lucky ones or something cuz as soon as Ron was diagnosed and had no insurance and was in the hospital I drove right to the SS office and Welfare and he as covered as of Dec 23rd 2007 with SS disability and medicare and has been so ever since! He had no waiting and it was rectroactive to the date of Dec 23rd or maybe it was 28th...but no waiting for him, swear to God this man is friggin lucky! His first bout with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma had to have stents put in both Kidneys and had respitory arrest and had to be put in a drug induced coma at the Cleveland Clinic for 11 days, out of ICU into regular room til released Feb 11th or so and to nursing home from Feb til April Fools Day out than in and out of hospital for fever and infection and medication and chemo and than infection needing antibiotics at home for 6 weeks all paid for by medicaid! And these two bouts with Oral Cancer and the surgeries...God thank them for taking care of him all these years! I call him my million dollar man!

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed