Thank you for the compliment, though I can assure you that not everyone would agree with you. My mother told me once that I should never consider entering the diplomatic corps, and reading some of my posts here certainly prove her right. With a tendency, (particularly after surviving cancer) to not waste my time on frivolous things, or suffer fools for any extended period of time, I tend to be blunt and to the point. I hope that honest answers, and candid opinions based in experience benefit others. Sometime I succeed, sometimes not. Perhaps the best thing that I have done is having contributed a place, where many compassionate and knowledgeable people can share their strengths and insights with those that are following down the same path. These are the people that deserve the real credit, not me. There are a couple of quotes that gave me the impetus to start OCF.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has".

And,

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.