I have been really worried and stressed for over a month , I have been having a white coated tongue for 6 weeks its completely white I have a small swollen lymph node in my neck for 4 weeks now (not painful) and slight ear pain in my left ear for 2 weeks...I've been treated for oral thrush twice and no response.I'm worried because symptoms seem to getting worse and not better...I've seen several doctors 8 total ,one doctor said thrush, second said smokers tongue, third said thursh , fourth said viral infection,fifth said its nothing,ent doctor said on first visit its normal and a lot of people get it, dentist said its from smoking...but what about my other symptoms they can't explain ...I'm really uneasy about all these different reasons and my regular doctor did tons of blood work so its not an infection...my ent won't do biopsy on white tongue ...I made an appointment at another Ent but am I going in the right direction?? What else could be wrong and would I have swelling and ear pain???I tried calling cancer center in philly and nyc Sloans Kettering and Ccc but they won't see me until I have been disgnosed..I need some help...please be nice with replies???