Congratulations, Ellen!!! Look at how tough you two have been! Look at how far you two have come since the beginning or even just a few weeks ago!!!! I am so glad that you two are both doing spectacularly well!

It is a wonderful day when they feel well enough to push themselves back into their routines, work, and regular life! I had a little taste of what you are going through--they seem more ready and less cautious than are we! He is a thriver!

My heart is with everyone who lost family and friends 10 years ago in that evil attack on our country. In many ways we are stronger and more unified. I am proud of how we have responded. My thoughts are with you and your family as we mourn for the communities where the attacks took place.

Sandy
xoxox

ps. That's the second post about pulled-pork sandwiches I've read in as many days...darn...gonna hafta get me one!!!! Or, as HankXavier says "sammich" lol...

Ex-spouse MISDIAGNOSED with SCC-HN IVa 12/10. Tonsils out 1/11. 4 teeth out 2/11. TX Erbitux x2, IMRT x2 2/11. 2nd opinion-benign BCC-NOT CANCER 3/11. TX stopped 3/11. New doctors 4/11. ENT agrees with 2nd opinion 5/11. ENT scoped him-all clear 7/11. Ordered MRI anyway. MRI 8/22/11 Result-all clear.