Oh I put something in a year ago about buying Ron a bunch of baby foods, but he damn refused to eat them, I told him we could add seasonings to it if he wanted and he said No and he wouldn't even eat the baby food fruits which to me are great tasting, thank God the girls next door had babies so I sent it over to them to give to the kids while still young enough to eat it and not be on table food. I was also told bout the VitaMix, but dayem that thing costs over a couple hundred bux...nothing a good blender couldn't do. IF he will do it. Ron eats or used to eat alot of Stouffers Mac n Cheese, its very creamy and slides right down for him if he keeps pushing it in his mouth. But there is always one or 2 pcs that he can't get down, also he can do like Fetucinni noodles with Alfredo sauce, I buy him the jars of Alfredo sauce and make him the noodles cuz them frozen dinners add up. So anything slimy, creamy, wet(he even got some buttered noodles down but they were swimmin in butter!)he can get down cuz he does not have any teeth to chew with and of course his flap he can't get it to work too well. And soup! Creamy soups nothing with chunks of meat or potatoes. AND mashed potatoes with gravy, I bought him jars of gravy so he could pour it on as much as he wanted to his own consistancy so he could get it down,and I bought the individual packets of different kind of mashed potatoes. He does prefer homemade of course. Or broths too. And for snack he does ice cream or yogurt. Good luck!!

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed