Well his surgery went very well, doc said they got it all clean margins, he was out in 6 days, today went to docs, took out his drain in his leg, stitches in his neck and leg out, trach still in, doc says cuz of the radiation he is healing slowly, even though Ron says he feels great. His trach is still in, swallow test next Weds I think it is. He's been a busy man doing all the stuff he was told not to do of course, like push the mower("oh it's self propelled" he says) trimming the shrubs, cleaning out the garage, he said he is taking it easy in doing it. And of course it's been hotter than bejezus up until today. He loves this weather he says cuz he's nice and warm, I stay in the AC he stays outside in the heat. lol thank God our evenings where we live are nice and cool cuz of the trees and the wetland that is in the back of our house. But skeeters are bad, but he bought this propane mosquito repellent from my friends garage sale. lol and it does work! Cuz as soon as I get bit I go in the house and he gets mad at me. He just loves for us to sit together and talk, even though he hurts after he talks to much. He can't wait to hopefully be able to eat again, he misses his Stouffer's Mac n Cheese lol
Well that's bout it.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed