I have been to see the original oncologist - surgeon, he was the one who referred me to the oral surgeon who wants to pull my teeth.

The original doctor has agreed to help me get a second opinion. (in Ontario, there are not too many Oral Surgeons, so I will am lucky to get a referral to the one at Mt. Sinai hospital in Toronto).

This Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment is new in Canada, it's not widely available, so many doctors are not familiar with the procedures and effects. (More accurately, many doctors are skeptical of the procedures and effects!).

After 22 HBO dives, my osteonecrosis seems to have stopped!, my gums do not show any exposed jawbone. I am very happy. Impressed too, I didn't have a lot of faith in the healing effects of the HBO.

So following the Marx Protocol, I will just continue with my dives. The doctor at the HBO clinic has graciously extended the treatments for as long as he has the extra time and space.

All this is GOOD NEWS, plus+, for the first time in 2 years, I can finally see-feel my adams apple!, (my bottom jaw & neck had been swollen with lymphedema).

T4N0 squamous cell carcinoma of the anterior floor of mouth
2 surgeries, 33 radiation treatments w/3 chemo sesions