1. I probably googled it, but don't remember exactly.

2. I only visit the forums here, a few times a month.

3. OCF forums has definitely been fantastic support. I don't have a "meat world" group (had to laugh.....did NOT get the reference). Now that I'm in the UK I have found an attempt at a similar e-vironment done my MacMillan Cancer Support, but I find it horrid and terribly depressing! I suspect that if I was still living in Vancouver I would be volunteering at the BC Cancer Agency, but somehow here it's just not on. When I was first researching oral SCC I found loads of out-of-date and terribly scary stuff on the internet, and nearly gave up, but finding OCF was fantastic and a fantastic stroke of luck for me. I suspect that since each of us has such a unique experience with OC, any "meat world" group would have to be pretty general and would amount mostly to moral support rather than practical support......but it seems if one could be matched with people in similar situations (as works at OCF) then face-to-face could be quite good? But I just don't see that happening.

47 yr old male non-smoker, social drinker, fit. Jan'10, Stg3 rt tonsil+rt neck SCC, HPV+, rad+chmo Vancouver Cda. 2yr clear Apr'12 London UK. Apr'13 mets recur to lymph btw left lung & aorta, 3x Cisplatin+5FUchemo+20 rad, was all clear but 6-mo PET-CT shows mets to pleura around left lung, participating in St 1 trial of GDC-0980. GDC lost effect and ended July'14, bad atrial fibrillation requiring hospitalisation, start more standard chemo 10 Sep 2014.
Sadly has passed away, notified Jan 2015.