Man you guys are so great for answering my questions. Coming to this forum makes me feel like I know you guys personally...btw, Eric and Charm, what is a "frack"?

Connie, thanks for the advice, but I am wondering can reflux be mostly on one side? I feel stuff on both sides, but one has a very distinct feeling of "damage"...like sometimes when I breathe in, that one spot on the left feels inflamed. Also what drives me crazy, is why would I get a reaction to the strong antibiotics if it was reflux....

In any case, I am changing my diet, I have eaten basically the worst food possible for years because I have a high metabolism and stay fit even on a bad diet but this is ridiculous.

Charm: the reason I went through everything before posting was (I'm sure) one of the main reasons this foundation and forum was created. Thanks to Brian Hill, and all of you, I had a resource and knew from prior posts what steps to take (ENT, CT, Cancer Center) before trying to get ya'll to diagnose me.

I still can't shake this feeling of something being seriously wrong but I suppose I'll see what happens for now. I do feel some slight shame for asking for so much attention from everyone who has already been through, or going through the wringer with OC. But also grateful for the kind replies. You are all so smart and dignified about it all...