Um - this has been going on a crazy long time did they remove the mass you mentioned? Did you get pathology back on it? The plak could very well be the beginning of a lesion. Were I you in would tell them to remove it, you already gone the anti biotics and waiting route. Your first post was in nov of last year. I would be freaking at this point. To give you some perspective - I was diagnosed dec. And have had surgery, radiation and chemo, and am three weeks done my treatment in the time that you have been trying to figure out what is going on. To me this is worrisome. Have all your symptoms persisted? Swollen lymph nodes etc?

A sinus infection might cause the lymph node issues and all that - but the pain? In your throat you were describing likely not... I just think you need to continue to push until you get an answer that males sense. Just because a tumor isn't visible doesn't mean something isn't there. I don't know what more to say... Good luck and don't give up until you know - you know your body best - you know If something's not right!

Take care

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan