Hi to All, Just thought I'd drop a note to say that my husband John was set for a follow-up appointment today (6/24) with his oral surgeon - well, the weirdest, freak-accident happened this morning. John stopped at a famous fast-food restaurant to get some breakfast....he stopped in ...got the food....walks to the car, and somehow either he twisted his ankle or his leg just gave out....but he fell on the pavement (parking lot) and ended up breaking 2 bones in his right ankle! I was at work when he had called me from the hospital - and found out that he was slated for surgery this afternoon. As I write this - the surgery is completed and he is in the recovery room waiting to be transported to his regular room. I plan on stopping by later to see how he's doing. Needless to say, he didn't make that appt. with the oral surgeon - and I hope he can reschedule this quickly, but they have not yet told me how long he will be in the hospital yet. I know an injury like this can take at LEAST 6 weeks or so before it's somewhat better - but with the therapy involved - we're talking months again. Not to mention he's still having shoulder pain/stiffness - and the hardened neck/throat which makes eating still a chore for the most part. Anyways - I just thought I'd share this with you all. Geez - it seems like he takes "1 step forward and 2 steps back" everytime I think things are going OK. Oh well - I have to get ready soon to get to the hospital. We'll keep everyone posted.

DonnaJean