Know what charm... I have to tell you -- I'm week 4 - had some mouth sores... The ones on my cheek and gums weren't too bad.. The ones on my lateral tongue were painful. Anyway I took will's advice. And guess what - I've used the honey for 3 days the ones on my cheek and gums are almost gone and e worst one on my tongue is way less sensitive. - now I'm not one to dive in with out research... So I looked it up - apparently - it is natures version of hydrogen peroxide. It is antibacterial, anti fungal, and fights infection and inflammation. And it doesn't taste too bad. They are doing clinical trials with it at a BC cancer hospital - have been for 2 years - the study is due to end in august. And Sloan ketterling did trials with it on with wound healing... 4 studies actually.. And in three of them it showed improved healing - more so than the modern medicines used... So - not bad for bee's pee. smile

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan