Hi Kenny, thought I would just follow up with you to see how you are dealing with things. I have found that the key word to life after oral cancer is adaptation. My water bottle is as permanent a part of left hand as my watch or my wedding ring. I recently discovered a fanny pack water system from a company called Camelbak that has made it possible for me to do things that I really love again, ride across country on my motorcycle, and fly. (There's nothing like having your sports bottle fall out of your lap when you are inverted at the top of a loop in a small plane). I've actually grown to like most of the things that I eat now (anything wet) and my cravings for big chunks of red meat have gone away. I do miss being able to eat a sandwich though. On the bright side, my cardiologist couldn't be happier that my new fruits, vegitables, fish, and pasta diet (with lots of red sauce) has made me healthier overall. So perhaps there is a silver lining in all this. I hope you continue to do well.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.