Justaguy,

I would suggest doing some drugs and stop worrying about it...I would recommend vaporizing MJ just to chill and shut the mind off. Or ask for a script antianxiety med if you want to stick to the straight and narrow. smile

In all seriousness, all you can do is keep an eye out for anything suspicious in your mouth, go to regular dental checkups, stand on your head and drink water while reciting the alphabet and then play hopscotch. You should be safe then.

Yes that was absurd but there's a point there. It's awesome to be concerned and aware that you have risk factors. Educate yourself to know the warning signs and take the proper precautions for early detection. DON'T LIVE IN FEAR! If you're going to get it, then it'll happen (I was a nonsmoker, light drinker, HPV- and the pillar of health and look where it got me) but don't let it stress you buddy.

Sorry for the joking, just trying to lighten you up a bit.

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.