Ron has the EXACT same thing happening with him! No improvement either and he's had both scripts too. and ENT doc says he "burnt" his flap. Internal Med Dr says he has thrush she did a culture...and...I've never mentioned this cuz I kinda got scared myself, but I got it now. Yes I have the burning tongue, and the white stuff on MY tongue. She said I got it from eating from his utensils and drinking from his cups, bottle, can. She said DO NOT use any of his things. So now I am on Nystatin also and one day OK maybe couple days than it burns again. It wore me down, made me ill and very tired and she said from the infection going thru my system and digestive system also was causing me to feel so tired, that tired part is better now I'm able to stay up past 8PM. So I just started taking it the 19th and I have to do it 4 times a day for 10 days. Ron isn't better at all he says.
I have to call his ENT already and that magic mouthwash, it is not covered on his insurance and he said it's over 90 bux. So he didn't get it. And believe it or not his mother stated her tongue hasn't felt right either and is burning but she hasn't used any of his things at all. What is going on with this shit? I was too scared to tell about myself...

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed