Seth,

Sounds like you are heading in the right direction. What I've found is that enthusiasm and optimism is a choice, a decision that must be guarded!

Here is a quote that I used recently on another post that I think sums it up for me.

‎'Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.' Groucho Marx

I make this decision daily...and then I have two other people that hold me accountable to that decision, my wife and business partner, who in turn I'm holding accountable.

There will always be outside factors weighing on us and they should never change who we are or who we want to be.

Keep your chin up,

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.