And I talk to his ENT who did the surgery office and she says he needs to go see an Internal Meds doc which he hasn't had one or seen one since he had double pneumonia 7 or so yrs ago so we find him a new one and I get in also cuz I am sick with sinus infection/bronchitis probably and tired of feeling like shit and I call him and what does he do? F'n screams at me he isn't going (well as best as he can scream cuz his mouth is so sore and swollen)to a "new" doctor and on and on and I was speechless and crying and couldn't speak and when he finally calmed down and realized I wasn't saying anything he kept saying "hello, hello" and he hung up and I haven't tried to call the idiot back. I am trying to contact his doctor he went to and they came in @ 10am and all I keep getting is a busy signal and what makes him think he will get in to be seen today? My primary doc was booked until the 13th and there is no way he is gonnna make it til next week and with the way he yelled at me and how I've been listening to him moan and groan how much he hurts and I tried to help...screw him he can call on his own and TRY to talk to the receptionist with the mushy mouth he has going on now. Damn men!

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed