He said I needed to be checked out because "I probably had tissue cancer". I really don't have many symptoms except that my gums are white, ear aches. On the referral note it said Leukoplakia. He said many times, that it doesn't look normal. I plan on calling my Ear Doctor tomorrow and see if he won't take a biopsy and if he doesn't do that, have a an appointment in Gainesville on Friday with my regular Dr. and will get a referral then. I think my Dr wasn't very professional from talking to you all and also my friends. I do feel better already. I knew it wasn't a "for sure" but the way he said it and the fact he didn't say it could be anything else at the time, I couldn't help but worry. Later I saw the word Leukoplakia on the referral paper. I haven't really looked into that much yet.
You, guys have been great in your support. I hope it's not serious but, if it is, I found a great support board. I didn't realize how so many people could have this and how important those regular check ups are at the dentist. Thanks again for everything.