Many of you have not visited the new pages in the site lately and probably have missed that OCF's advisory board has expanded. These individuals listed here are a who's who of oral cancer expertise in the US. One of our newest members, Dr. David Sidransky, was recently named by Time magazine as the best oncologist in the United States. Dr. Sciubba, Dr Ord, and Dr. Silverman have written the two most up to date books on oral cancer. All of these people have similar accomplishments to their credit and hold important positions at their respective hospitals or universities. OCF is very lucky to have people such as these be willing to put their names, and credibility out there for OCF's benefit as we seek out solutions. They are the ones that see that I do not stray from the path, help me when I have questions, edit my core information in the site, etc. and oversee that what I do is always of the highest caliber. I'm really proud to have them all be part of our efforts. http://www.oralcancerfoundation.org/about/advisory.htm

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.