Well, I saw the doctor today and at first he had me pretty scared. Talking about removing teeth, bone and reconstruction and that it could be Cancer and all. He sent me for a CT Scan of my head and neck. He was reading the results and said the neck came back clean and so did my teeth. The one exception was underneath a bridge I have. He said the bridge made the scan somewhat unreadable on the scan. I have to go to the dentist to have the brige broken off but oh well for now. He said it could be a tumor but also could be some bone left over from the tooth extraction. He thinks it is all Dysplasia and I am scheduled for Surgery on Friday to remove it all and he will send it of for biopsy after the surgery. He said the bone looks good so there is no need to remove any teeth or bone. I will be on soft foods for two weeks but after that I should be clear. I am just terrified of being put to sleep. I guess because I cannot control it.I want to thank you all for your advice. The doctor I went to see is awesome. He had a proactive attitude and set everything up for today and surgery for Friday. Even when the nurse told him he did not have room for me for Surgery on Friday, he told her to make room. I know that there have been some unfavorable opinions about Kaiser, including mine, but it could have taken days to weeks to get the scans and see the necessary people to get the Surgery done. This doctor is awesome and I told him I would try and find a way to rate him or something like that. I guess I will find out for sure on Friday.

Diagnosis Date - September 10, 2010
Diagnosis - SCC, T1N0M0, Well Differentiated.
Surgery to remove infected gums and three teeth.
Clear margins and teeth.
Life goes on. My 4 kiddos demand it and keep me sane.
My wake-up call and I listened. Have more listening to do.