Everyone thank you We just went to the doctor today turns out that the home health nurse really screwed up with the pressure bandage and made it far to tight so she hurt her ear and to top it off a hematoma that had to be drained plus a lower chest cough that is pointing to the thinking that she is getting sick I swear this crazy On top of all that She has a pic lline that needs to stay atatche dto one iv or the other and on top of it all I am juggling a 5 month old and honestly I just feel kind of burnt at both ends Does that make me a bad person. To top it off even though my dad is trying he went back to work as soon as she got home so I had to take time and I have 3 jobs calling me back Plus I feel like I took over my moms position like I ahve had to all my life and then I feel so bad that I want to take a break Like I am commiting a crime for wanting a break so I dont ake not that I am being offered one break I just want her to be healthy and I want to only have to take care of my sone not my son dad momm and the house Do I sound like a really bad person? Please be honest with me I will feel betterwith sincere then with a cheerful liar

Let me be the lender of strength, wisdom, and heart. Let me be the one who helps you spread your wings.