Hello David2:
Where can you find the Trident with Xylitol gum? I found Trident White Cool Bubble sugar free gum and loved it until I started having problems. Then my gastro doctor asked me if I was using anything that was sweetened with sugar free Sorbitol. When I checked the ingredients, that was the first item mentioned. As it turns out, Sorbitol is a form of LAXATIVE. A Compound Pharmacy that has a gum sweetened with Xylitol mentioned that when first using it, you might have frequent bowel movements, but after a while they stop. That's not true with products sweetened with Sorbitol. Anyway, the gum from the Compound Pharmacy burns my tongue, so thought I'd try the gum you mentioned, but can't find it in the stores. Do you order it? Thanks for any information.

julieann

Julieann
Nov 2007 SCC on right tonsil following tonsillectomy. Was smoker, QUIT. (Stage IV T2 N2b) 7 weeks radiation one day/wk chemo (carboplatin and 5-FU). Allergic to Taxol; PEG in, lost 30 lbs. TX completed January 2008. PEG out mid- 2008. PET/CT 1/17/2011;2/3/12 NEGATIVE for cancer smile