Seda, shall I assume part of the problem isn't related to Acid Reflux or other stomach malady? It seems to be a common enough side effect and one I received as a going away gift from RT a year ago. I'd lost 30 pounds during treatment, initially gained about 7 of it back and that's all she wrote. One of these days, like DavidCPA, I'll likely begin to gain some more. I do eat solid food but I must say my appetite is minimal and I like you I don't enjoy it very much, especially as my neck dissection mucked around with the nerves to my tongue so I don't taste very intensely. So enjoy your tasting at least, and I'm sure your appetite will return in good time. (but consider the Reflux thing too or at least ask one of your docs about it)

So hang in there!

D2

David 2
SCC of occult origin 1/09 (age 55)| Stage III TXN1M0 | HPV 16+, non-smoker, moderate drinker | Modified radical neck dissection 3/09 | 31 days IMRT finished 6/09 | Hit 14 years all clear in 6/23 | Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome kicked in a few years after treatment and has been progressing since | Prostate cancer diagnosis 10/18