I'll join the fray. I finally got tired of being tired and cold with a "normal" TSH of 4.8 (2.0 pre-rads) so I got an appointment with an endocrinologist, who adjusted my synthroid dosage from 75 to 88 and eventually to 100mcg, which brought my TSH down to 2.2.

The difference in quality of life has been remarkable.
My grandchildren and my wife no longer recoil from my touch (no more hands of ice), I'm comfortable, not freezing all of the time, and my energy level has improved.

I would encourage you to see someone who deals with this issue professionally, an endocrinologist, and get it straightened out.

I owe my life to the Oncologists and staff, but this just isn't in their sweet spot. The attitude almost seems to be "We saved your life, what else do you want? We have sick people to see here". I want to feel good, is what I want!!

See a professional.

Chuck

SCC Stage IV right tonsil T3N3M0. Dx 08/03. Clinical Trial:8 weeks Taxol, Carboplatin then Hydrea, 5FU, IMRT x's 48, SND, Iressa x 2yrs. Now 20 years out and thriving. Dealing with a Prostate cancer diagnosis now. Add a Bladder cancer diagnosis to all the fun.
It's always something
"Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it."