Oh Lord Paula. Everything you have gone through together and NOW we get a bad mood!! I feel for him, I really do - I have certainly felt I had hit "the wall" and was too tired to continue the good fight, but you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again.

Sounds like Jim is angry. It would be great if you could find a way to tell him that his anger is something you understand, but that it isn't productive, so what can the two of you do to relax those shoulders and try to enjoy each day. Sounds like a trip to the pain management people might be in order - it is extremely difficult to feel chipper when you are in pain.

Keep posting - we are here for you.

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)