Kevin is right. I was taking full doses of all my meds as my weight dropped. Also, fluids got low. I kept complaining about feeling bad. I felt like I was failing all over. I had strong desires to leave my skin. Over Labor Day weekend I started halucinating while driving 60 miles home. I ended up with a wreckless driving ticket while thinking I needed to get to NC to pick up some tuna. shocked
I also had a spell where I thought I needed to pick up a work crew and could not find them. Eventually I was stopped doing 70 in a 35 mile zone.
At this point I told the cop about radiation treatments and that I needed help and he told me to pull off the road and rest... That was it.

Point being, I reported my meds every week to docs and when I complained about feeling bad everyone sang the same song: You are supposed to feel bad!

Last edited by hisnibs; 05-07-2010 04:33 PM.

Age 52, T2 N0 M0 SCC of left anterior floor of mouth. Esophagoscopy, Direct laryngoscopy, Resection of left anterior FOM lesion w/ lateral tongue. left selective neck dissection levels I-IV. 5x6cm skin graft coverng excision. Finished 33-35 rad Tx. False recurrence 12-22-10 last surgery 2-15-10