Yesterday when I was at Moffitt with my client/friend and we were there 8 hours, I had plenty of down time and I chose to go to the brochure racks and pull out the OFC brochures I had previously placed and selectively give them to patients waiting to be seen. Each one sparked a conversation and helped to pass the time and hopefully some will visit our website and get help just like we all did.

The reason I mention this is that when I first began posting here there was always a push to order OFC material and get it placed in our CCC's, hospitals, clinics, doctors offices, etc and it's been a while since this topic has been mentioned. I always take OFC material with me and make sure it's available at Moffitt and even my dentist has some in his office so PLEASE order from Megan and let's spread the word.

Megan, if you are reading this I am out and need more.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.