What happens next? My husband, Rob is a 9 year survivor of several episodes of tongue cancer which were surgically removed with no other treatment. He has had 1/3 of his tongue removed. He is a 15 month survivor of stage 4 neck cancer after having a radical neck dissection and intensive radiation/chemotherapy tx. On tues. his dentist found 4 new spots in his mouth. 2 on the inside of his cheek(same side as previous cancer) 1 under his tongue and 1 spot on the other side of his tongue. It is his opinion as well as my husband's that they are all cancerous. We see the surgeon who has been following my husband since the neck surgery on monday. We have previously been told he could not receive radiation again. So, what are the options? Surgery to remove and then wait? Anyone have any advice

48 year old caregiver to husband Rob, Nonsmoker,nondrinker and a past survivor of recurrent head and neck cancer. 3/2007 DX T2 N2b MX stage 4 Squamous Cell Carcinoma of oral Cavity. Tx right side neck dissection, radiation and chemotherapy completed August 2007.