I don't know if anyone else feels this way. The best way to describe how I feel is like having a hangover from drinking a lot the night before. My body just doesn't feel right. The doctors just tell me that I am in a very slow remission.
Since my treatments I have been diagnosis with Pancytopenia from having 2 bone marrow biospies. There is no treatment only if my hemoglobin goes very very low which would mean a bone marrow transplant. My lab are showing my red cells at 2.83 and platelets are 97. My white cells are 4.4 which is within the margins. It just doesn't seem like with these numbers I should feel the way I do. Yes, I agree to feel tried and week. I guess I am hoping that someone else out there could maybe relate to this.

Tammy 43 yr non smoker- Dx-10/11/07 Stage 4 Tongue Cancer Surg.10/17/07, 1/4 Tongue and 14 Lymph nodes 5 positive, Peg tube/Chemo port,Chemo 3 wks/Radiation 6 wks begins 11/07 end 02/08.Teeth removed prior to radiation. PetScan 05/08 CLEAR 09/09. 2011 diag. w/osteoradionecrosis.100 HBO's