Thanks Charm...you are an example my friend. The nausea and most of the other physical symptoms broke last night so I feel a bit better. At least the food is staying down.

I really thought I would hold up better at the memorial service but my voice (what's left of it after this last surgery) did break while sharing in the service. My father whom I've never seen cry, cried while sharing. He shared an experience he had with my sister where as a little girl he had found her crying by herself. When he'd asked why she was crying she told him it was because he didn't love her as much as her sisters. When he asked her why she thought that, she responded "Because you don't give me spankings like the other girls!". He vowed to spank her when he saw her again...when I shared I asked that he give her one for me as well.

Thank you for your thoughts my friend, I do appreciate them...and if you are not busy my drive could use a little help smile !

Happy Holidays

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.