Joanie,

Have you by chance stopped or decreased any meds recently?

Everyone can react differently to the Tx and we all have our good and bad days post Tx especially early on and 8 weeks is "early on" but I would pass this factual situation by your RO and see what comments he/she has.

If you have had recent blood work you might want your TSH levels checked. It's a tad soon for your thyroid to have crapped out (if it's even going to) but it's worth a look.

I know you are new but it's best to start your own thread instead of tacking on to someone else's. So next time you have a different question go to the Forum that best describes your question and then click on New Topic and post away.

As Flip mentioned above it also helps responders to read your Signature Line (see mine as an example) along with each post you make. It's easy to do just go to your Profile and edit your Signature Line.

Welcome to the site.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.