Margie,

Fentanyl is a strong pain med, however your dosage is low. After tx I was on oxy hci, then quit. After my surgery I was dialed up as high as 200mcg/hr with up to 60mg/hr of oxycodone for breakthrough. I didn't understand why I needed so high a med after I was technically cancer free.

Be real with your dr, get help with the pain but more importantly get that spirit up girl! You can do handle this, work with your medical professional to treat and get to the bottom of the pain issue. Most importantly get your mind right.

You are in a fight here woman, and in a fight sometimes it's your will and spirit that see you through it. Keep the faith as my friend Charm would say...and if you need chemical assistance to keep you in the fight, use whatever means possible to win...this fight doesn't have any rules and your opponent certainly doesn't fight fair.

Good luck my dear

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.