Greetings to all,
I am relative new to this web service. For a few weeks I have been reviewing the comments posted here and I am impressed with the love and concern expressed by the subscribers of this service. I wish I had found this service some 2 years ago when I began my personal struggle with oral cancer. Today I am approaching, I hope, the end of aggressive treatments. The doctors cannot find any tumors, but have cautiously advised me that there are still a few cancer cells living within the tissues of my head and neck. At this time there is nothing left for them to do. They will periodically monitor my progress to stay abreast of my condition. As a result of my treatments my face is disfigured and I have been declared disabled. I receive a disability pittance from Social Security. It is just barely sufficient to cover my monthly expenses, but doesn't begin to pay for my medical expenses. I get a little help from church members and friends. I want to thank each of you and the creators of this web service for being here. However, I do have a question that some of you may be able to help me with. I have a G-tube for feeding (I think this might be called a "PEG".). I am running low on bags for ingesting a liquid food (Nestle's Nutrient 2.0) and have been unable to find a reliable source for replacements. I am employing a gravity feed system using Kangaroo bags (reorder no. 8884-773667). If you know of a source where I can buy more bags, please pass the information to me here or at my email address [email protected]. Again, thank you, Chuck

61 yr old male, Oral Cancer Patient, James Graham Brown Cancer Center & University of Louisville Hospital, Louisville, KY, USA. US Army Vietnam Veteran, Unemployed (Disabled), Dx 10/07 Head & Neck, Surgery 11/07 Mouth & Nose, Rad & Chemo 2008, Re-Rad 2009 Rt Jaw