Thanks, ok well now that I know this is normal I will like everything else just learn to deal with it and take it one day at a time! Charm I do not do any regular exercises however I do stretch the hell out of it everyday about a million times trying to work out the stiffness...lol so I guess that is what you are talking about! Once I get back to work I will be talking and moving around all day so that should probably help with the stiffness! This past week I flew back to PA where I grew up and on the plane ride there I was thinking about all my favorite food that I cannot get in florida and became extremely upset that I wasnt going to be able to eat any of it.....WELL! I took care of that and powered it dont! lol, my wife is like are you seriously going to try and eat that....lol hell yea I am is it gonna hurt and be hard, yes, is it worth it....yes! Before I left I was told that I probably wouldnt be able to eat bread ever again by my ENT.....wrong! lol, I had a cheesesteak though I only ate half the roll! Had a chili cheese dog from my favorite spot though that chili def burned at the end! lol, had stomboli, dutch potato salad and amish macaroni salad, sweet lebanon bologna and cheese though couldnt dip it in the mustard and to top it all off I had 3 guiness on sunday as I watched my Eagles lose to the Raiders! I have to say it was a great weekend...oh and I went to the Penn St. homecoming game and it snowed 4 inches! Froze my you know what off but once again all worth it.....Thank God I brought extra Percocet!!!!! lol, I took that weekend and lived it like nothing ever happened and that is exactly what I needed and wanted to do! All my family and friends of course wanted to talk about it and I told them flat out dont even ask me about anything I am here to clear my mind and re-start my life! I will say they all said I looked better then I did 8 months ago when I got married! lol guess I really did need to drop a couple LBS! Gotta love family and friends!

30 yr old M non-smoker (stuborn ass italian)
SCC left side Tongue 2/17/09, Partial Gloss. 2/25/09
Left ND 5/20/09 10 nodes, 1 pos (1.7cm w/xtra cap spread)
Finished Rads IMRT X 33 8/18/09 (70gy)No PEG, No Chemo
"On the long road to recovery 1 step at a time"