Thanks Charm for the advice. I guess I am a little morbid because I still have my mask from last time. I know what you mean about your back hurting. It was all I could do to hold still long enough for the PET scans. MY RO called me today and scheduled me to come see him on Monday. MY ENT emailed me to say that he is consulting with another surgeon as well so the team is humming. DW is having a hard time. She feels that they found it now lets get it going. I understand her anxiety but I have to hold on, for her. I wish I could help her more. She feels that she should be able to do more to help me. I keep telling her that she is by being there with me every inch of the way. sometimes I wonder who has it rougher, the caregivers or us.

Male Age 65 non smoker, non drinker T2N1M0 2 Jun 2008 Partial Glossectomy & neck dissection; lymph node tumor right neck 27 Jan 2009 Modified neck dissection, 26 Feb-16 Apr 2009 Erbitux, 9 March - 20 April RT; 11 Sep 2009 lymph node tumor left neck; 4 Nov removal of manubrium and large tumor