Hi all, new here....I'm worried. I am 28, and I do drink, drank heavily in college, but do not smoke.

2 weeks ago I came down with a cold. In three days it had cleared up, but after it went away I was left with a click or a pop around my adam's apple. It does not do it all the time and seems to only happen when I dry swallow. I took no medications for the cold.

In the 2 weeks since I was sick I now also have what I believe to be an enlarged lymph node on my right side under my jaw where the jaw meets the neck. It feels slightly larger than the left side and gives me a dull, or muscle strain type of feeling now.

Also, I can have an extremely mild sore throat that comes and goes. I think I bring it on myself by dry swallowing so much to get the click to happen. Over the weekend my neck was very stiff, but that has since gone away. The newest thing that worries me is in the back right side of my tongue I feel some weird sensation. Fullness, or tingling maybe? Its the right side of the back of the tongue, plus a little in the floor of my mouth right there too. I have had this feeling on the left side of my tongue too, but not as much.

Ears feel fine, throat feels mostly fine, I can breathe and drink and eat normally.

I have looked in a mirror sticking out my tongue as far as I can and everything looks like a normal tongue to me. My fear, is if its something deeper I cannot see on my own. The only lump I can feel is the swollen lymph node, which is located right by where all these problems. None of the sensations that make me worry are constant. They can come and go and feeling moves around my throat and tongue.

I had nothing of concern until I was sick 2 weeks ago. Should I be concerned? I have an appt with an ENT a week from today....but the meantime is killing me.

Thanks all!