I don't think I will be giving you a call. Please delete your link to your DVD site hidden in your signature as it is a violation of the OCF rules you agreed to when you signed up. I wondered about a poster whose very first message was not about cancer but about a movie. At least you were honest enough to answer your profile that you are not an oral cancer patient, you are not a caregiver nor does your family have oral cancer .
And ironically, Up is probably lousy on a DVD as the 3D technology used in the Movie Theater does not yet work on home DVDs even when you use the glasses. At least I know one web site that I will never ever use and I hope all 6000 plus members shun your touted site.
You must need the money very badly to pollute our board. I note you imply that you have lung cancer in your profile, but that does not give you an excuse to try and take advantage of us. Perhaps such blatant selling is the norm on whatever lung cancer boards you pitch your stuff, but not here. If you really are a teacher, here is a lesson for you:
Real winners never cheat and cheaters never really win. If you don't do the right thing, I have asked the moderators to remove you from this board.

Last edited by Charm2017; 08-14-2009 12:34 AM. Reason: toned it down

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13