I made it to Pittsburgh early for my appt and they took me right in. THe male nurse is great and the Dr is one anyone would like to have. After all of the Physical things that they usually do came question and answer time. I did learn that is you have lung problems this can create more and it;s a possabilty that your lung could expand and fill with fluid making it necessary to put a tube thru your side to drain it. If you have cataracts, this would make them grow much faster and it is also possible that it could mess up yuor eyesite for a couple of weeks, which is I guess normal and your eyesite will go back to where it was, LOL He told me Don't go buy New Glasses. If you have ear problems, it can swell your eardrums and they will put tubes in them to keep it drained. Nice day and nice drive. Have a good day all.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here