Keep a close eye on your blood pressure. I take blood pressure meds and as soon as I started Cisplatin my b.p. dropped like a stone. That in itself caused me huge problems as I fainted several times (had the shiner to show for it) and felt weak and dizzy. Had we gotten that under control, I think I would have felt better.

What anti nausea meds are they giving you? Mine worked well. They are expensive, but well worth it. There are several options - make sure you ask if any of them cause "agitation". I took one for awhile (can't remember the name) that made it impossible for me to sit still. I had to be constantly moving or rocking - drove me and everyone around me nuts.

Good luck. You can get through this - stick with it.

Donna

Donna,69, SCC L Tongue T2N1MO Stg IV 4/04 w/partial gloss;32 radtx; T2N2M0 Stg IV; R tongue-2nd partial gloss w/graft 10/07; 30 radtx/2 cispl 2/08. 3rd Oral Cancer surgery 1/22 - Stage 1. 2022 surgery eliminated swallowing and bottom left jaw. Now a “Tubie for Life”.no food envy - Thank God! Surviving isn't easy!!!! .Proudly Canadian - YES, UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE IS WONDERFUL! (Not perfect but definitely WONDERFUL)