For my final 8 treatments they will give me the "boost" directed more towards the areas that I had the tumors removed. I have this small lump on the right side of my neck very similar to the one that was removed. I have had it looked at by 3 doc's (my RO, his partner and my ENT) also his nurse who has been with him for 24 years and they all think it is just swelling by my corrated and that its nothing to worry about...I am still worrying since its been there for 2 weeks now. Anyways only 8 treatments left and yes David I am in that damn tunnel you always talk about. I find myself laying in bed pretty much the good portion of the day and of course thru out the night. I am really having a hard time keeping anything down. All the built up mucuous from the night laying in my throat is making me very nausious, I thru up 3 times yesterday morning which in turn made my throat so irritated water burned like hell. Needless to say I struggled yesterday getting my calories and water down. Hopefully today will be a little better and I can play catch up. My RO keeps asking me if I want to take a break! I keep telling him NO I want thru this ASAP, I will have a break in 11 days...for good hopefully! Other than the nausea I guess everything else is about the same! Just gonna take it easy and ride out the next couple weeks in bed hanging out with my dog! lol! All I can say is Thank GOD its football season so I have something to watch now! GO EAGLES!!!!!! Have a great weekend!

30 yr old M non-smoker (stuborn ass italian)
SCC left side Tongue 2/17/09, Partial Gloss. 2/25/09
Left ND 5/20/09 10 nodes, 1 pos (1.7cm w/xtra cap spread)
Finished Rads IMRT X 33 8/18/09 (70gy)No PEG, No Chemo
"On the long road to recovery 1 step at a time"