Kristen,

I use SF 1.1% Gel made by Cypress Pharmaceutical, Inc. Cost $12.00 a tube at Walgreens and I squeeze a thin ribbon of gel into the trays and put them on right after I floss and brush my teeth right before I retire. I was told by my dentist to wear them for 5 minutes and not drink anything for 30 but I decided just to keep them in the entire 30 and then I take them out and clean them and wrap them loosely in a tissue so the will dry and I also have to be sure to put them in a drawer so any one of my 7 cats don't steal them and run all over the house with them during the night. I should know because I left them alone one night and played hell the next day finding them and they were chewed and bent almost beyond recognition.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.